Hello Guys Today we are going to share how to fix Microsoft Outlook keep crashing, unstable, hang, slow response, corrupt PST, Add in or freezing on windows 10. There are many reasone for outlook crash like damage outlook data files, Hardware issue, Poorly written add ins installed with software, pc or laptop infected with malware, trojen or virus, corrupted outlook setup file etc. Are you facing popups like microsoft outlook stopped working or microsoft outlook not responding. If you facing this type of problem with microsoft outlook follow below step by step process.
Method 1: Disable Addins
- Press ctrl key while opening microsoft outlook and select file option.
- After select file option go to Manage Addins and click on disable option.
- Now restart your computer and run again microsoft outlook.
Method 2: Uninstall Old Addons For Microsoft Outlook
- First go to Setting option and select system.
- After select system option click on Apps and features and wait until installed apps shows.
- Now delete microsoft outlook addons.
- Restart your pc and try to run microsoft outlook.
Method 3: Repair Microsoft Outlook.
- First step to depending on your setup version like 64 bit or 32 bit write following code in windows run box for open windows run box press windows key plus R.
For 32 bit setup :
"%programfiles%\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX86\OfficeClickToRun.exe" /update use updatetoversion=(version)
For 64 bit setup :
"%programfiles%\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe" /update user updatetoversion=(version)
- After Run this code click on repair option.
Method 4: Disable Host IPS on McAfee Antivirus
- First step to open McAfee antivirus and go to setting option.
- After go to setting option turn off set host IPS