Many windows 10 user while play games or surfing internet they get the error windows file explorer not responding or windows file explorer has stopped working.
How To Fix Windows 10 File Explorer Not Responding or Crash.
Methods To Fix Windows 10 File Explorer Not RespondingMethod 1 :- Run cmd command
1. First step to Run Command Prompt as Admin.
2. Type 'netsh' command and press enter after that type 'winsock' command and press enter.
3. After restart your computer and your file explorer not responding error fixed.
Method 2 :- Display Setting
1. First Right Click on empty space on your screen.
2. click on display setting option.
3. And change your font size, apps and other items to 125% or 150% and click on apply button.
4. After that Restart your computer.
Method 3 :- Run System File Checker Command
1. First Run command prompt as admin.
2. Type 'sfc /scannow and hit enter, you need to run three time this command
3. If you get this message 'windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them' you need to run below command
DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth && DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
4. After thant again run sfc /scannow command and your some errors fixed.
Method 4 :- Uninstall Updates
1. First Go to Windows Update > Advanced > Update History > Uninstall Updates.
2. Find KB3081448 and KB3081449 and uninstall this update.
3. After that restart your computer.
Method 5 :- Remove unwanted software
1. Fist press windows button + R type and type 'MSCONFIG' in search bar and click ok.
2. Click on startup tab and uncheck all unknown or unwanted startup file.
3. And click on ok button after restart your computer.