Most of computer users get the error code 0xc00000e9 in windows 10 or windows 8. Error code 0xc00000e9 referred as an input - output error. This type of error code mostly apper from damaged hardware like hard disk drive. It error cause HDD not connect with your windows 10 or windows 8 operating system. The issue is hard drive failure, spoiled hardware, misconfigured BIOS/CMOS setting, corrupted files or software update issue in windows 10 or windows 10. Once error code 0xc00000e9 occure your windows 8 or windows 10 operating system not boot in normal condition.
Possible Methods To Fix The error code 0xc00000e9 in Windows 10 or Windows 8
First Method : Disconnect All External Devices
1. First step to Shutdown or power off your laptop or computer.
2. After that disconnect your all external device like USB, Keyboard, Mouse, Hard Disk, Printer.
3. Start your system and check if you still get this error code.
4. If error solve repeat procces connect your external device. It is possible to solve error 0xc00000e9 by disconnet your all external device.
Second Method : Boot Disc
First Download Free Antivirus from below link and install in your system and set bootable rescur tool on removable tool. After that full scan your pc with antivirus and wait complete the process. After complete remove all detectd threats.
Third Method : Automatic Repair
1. Move your mouse cursor to the right side of screen and click on setting option in charm bar.
2. Here click on change pc setting option.
3. After that click left side of screen click on update and recovery option and click on recovery.
4. In righ side of screen advance startup feature click on Restart now option. and wait for reboot your system.
5. After reboot in advance startup feature and click on automatic repair option and follow screen instruction.
6. After repair reboot your windows 10 or windows 8.
Fourth Method : Check Your HDD
1. First boot your windows 10 or windows 8 via safe mode.
2. Open My computer and right click on Local Disc (C:) click on properties.
3. Click on tools option under error checking option click on check error.
4. Check both option scan for and attempt recovery for bad sectors and automatically fix files system error after click on start button. After complete scan your windows error 0xc00000e9 is Fix.